srijeda, 24. srpnja 2013.

The Wolfman - The Diary of Paul Balenovic (BBC documentary)



Documentary with drama sequences illustrating events in my own life. I hand-reared a pack of wolves and then re-introduced them into the wild. Filmed in and around Zagreb and the Velebit Mountains in Croatia. You can find it among the other videos I published and watch it full lenght. (Pavle Balenović).
There has been no sign of it on the web since 1998 (broadcast - BBC One). Some time ago I got the copyright notice that it may include music owned by a third party!? The same song appears in the middle and again near the end (44:43) but only the last part is under claim. Strange? I published the credit for it anyway. On 15th January 2013 dispute rejected, claim has been reinstated so the documentary is now blocked in Germany as far as I know. Sorry.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar